“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants”
VP of Human Resources
"Eighty percent of success is showing up"
VP of Administration
“In a world where you can be anything, be yourself”
VP of Marketing
“When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes, you need to relax, breathe, let go, and just live in the moment”
Director of Social Media
"To succeed in business you must help others see things the way you see them."
VP of Professional Development
"Work Hard, Play Hard"
Director of Marketing
"Try not to become a man of success rather become a man of value."
VP of Finance
"Your never fully dressed without a smile."
Director of Recruitment
"Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman- not that attitude of the prospect."
VP of Public Relations
"Whatever you are, be a good one"
Director of Community Service
"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."
Director of Corporate Workshops
"Life is 10% of what actually happens to you and the other 90% is how you react to it"